Brendon Burns,Kubernetes co-founder, was our special guest in this episode where we talked about the evolution of kubernetes, community around it and the container ecosystem revolution.
We also touched upon following items.
- Kubernetes as an orchestration tool, community behind the project and goal of the project.
- Kubernetes managed services and cluster hosting.
- Kubernetes APIs and extensibility.
- Adoption of Kubernetes in the software industry.
- Kubernetes on premise, Azure stack.
- Kubernetes adoption in windows/.net world.
- Serverless platforms.
- Auto-scaling and custom metrics auto-scaling.
- Security of containers.
- User management and access control.
- Best practices for user management.
- Ingress controllers in multiple kubernetes environments.
- Cross replicating data across hybrid clusters.
- Kubernetes in IOT.